We are looking for a great Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer who is proficient with Python. Your primary focus will be on developing and maintaining a set of Data Streams and pipelines using Python.
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science
- 2-4 years of experience designing and building solutions in a Python-based stack
- Extensive Python experience with developing data analysis and manipulation libraries such as Pandas
- Working experience in python-based web frameworks such as FastAPI
- Having experience with AWS services such as AWS Firehose, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, SOS, CloudFormation, and API Gateway would be beneficial
- Experience with Java Spring Boot with web-based technologies and architecture such as RESTful APIs and microservices would be an added advantage
- Experience in at least one of the latest front-end technologies such as Angular or React would be an asset
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and relational databases such as MySQL with a Solid understanding of query language and query optimization would be beneficial
- Familiar with DevOps CI/CD tools such as Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, and containers would be a plus.
- Solid understanding of design principles and patterns, coding practices
Core Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with both onshore and offshore teams to design and develop applications in an agile environment.
- Work independently, yet under the guidance of the team lead, architects, BAs, and other stakeholders committed to quality and timely delivery.
- Be a strong advocate of coding standards and another software engineering best practices.
- Ensure software designs conform to scalability, performance, security, and optimization requirements in multiple environments.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to troubleshoot and clearly define problems and provide recommendations.