Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the maintenance of all HR and payroll data is up to date
- Reviewing and revising HR policies in compliance with changing or new legislation.
- Guiding and assisting in development of KPI’s and targets for all departments so can have a fair and measurable method of gauging performance
- Developing personal policies, maintaining and updating policy manuals as well as employee handbooks as needed.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Collecting ongoing information regarding satisfaction of employee on salary packages and wage, working conditions, etc.
- Conducting new employee orientation program and other educational and training programs on changes in benefits, diversity, etc.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Receiving employee complaints and acting accordingly to resolve them.
- Defining the learning strategy and recruitment, setting high standard principles and providing likely solutions. Providing pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on grievance, attendance, disciplinary, and performance issues.
- Raising proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse HR issues, and recommending appropriate action plans.
- Compiling and managing case management documentation, accompany and support managers.
- Briefing new employees on the policies and procedures of an organization in conjunction with development and learning team, providing coaching to managers on difficult and complex issues.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
MD and part of the senior management team
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
- Highly motivate and looking for a long term career
- Ability to influence and persuade senior management level.
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Articulate communicator and ability to interpret and explain written and statistical data to a wide range of audiences.
- High standard of attention to detail.
- Solid commitment to customer or employee service.
- Ability to convey difficult and challenging information to managers.
- Expert Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the field and 2 years as a HR manager