Our client is a well-established multinational global economic analysis, data, forecasts, scenarios, and models. and advisory services providers in Sri Lanka.
- Bachelors/Master’s degrees in Computer Science’Statistics or Engineering
- Strong skills in programming languages, such as Python, SQL, and UnixJLinux Shell
- Experience in building Python packages, OOP (Object-oriented) programming and PEP8
- Knowledge in building unit tests and implementing test cases
- Experience in DevOps, AWS (S3, CLI, CodeDepdoy, CodeBuild, and CodePipeIine), Snowflake, and OBT Cloud
- AWS experience and skills in S3, Athena, Secrets Manager, CodeBuiId, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline
- Knowledge of Azure build pipeline (an added advantage)
- Experience in DevOps, version control, configuration management, and data management.
The successful candidate would be offered a competitive remuneration package based on his/her qualifications and working experience.
Mobile: 077 861 5849