Labfriend (Pvt) Ltd is a part of the John Morris Group which is an Australian based company that are leaders in supplying high quality laboratory equipment and scientific instruments to customers in Australia and New Zealand. We are looking for an Associate Tech Lead to Join our Software Development team
- Involved in defining aspects of platform architecture and design standards
- Ensures that code artifacts produced are of the highest quality and conform to set or agreed upon standards,
- Furthermore. should advocate such consistency to all members of the team
- Provides realistic and accurate estimates and continuously improves on team productivity to achieve on-time delivery.
- Follows and advocates agile software engineering processes.
- Accepts project delivery responsibilities and demonstrates accountability to leadership.
- Extensive experience with ASP.net Core and SQL Server
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 4 – 5 years of experience developing web based production enterprise applications
- Strong knowledge in OOP and SOLID principles
- Must follow best code practices and conventions
- Experience on the Nop Commerce framework, and React.js will be an added advantage
- Work collaboratively in an Agile delivery environment and familiarity with Git version control is essential
- We are constantly updating our technologies, hence should be open to learn A adapt to new technologies & trends
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Must have the ability to function as a team player with a proactive attitude
Salary and other benefits will be negotiable based on qualifications & experience