We are looking for a motivated, well-organized team player who enjoys working in a challenging environment to join our technical team in the position mentioned above.
- A national certificate in engineering draughtsmanship or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute with a minimum of 3 years of work
- Should be able to prepare architectural, structural, and MEP drawings
- A quick learner with good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of QS work will be an added advantage
- Ability to control documents and keep records
An attractive and negotiable remuneration package with other benefits awaits the right candidate