Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 42,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace, and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead
Intertek Group PLC is an equal opportunity employer that employs people across the full spectrum of society. Intertek Group PLC works hard to create a workplace with an emphasis on inclusion, innovation, and merit. Valuing diversity
and equality in our workplace, we believe it adds strength to our business.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the above post.
- Perform the necessary month close activities such as providing accrual details, reviewing fixed assets accounting’ reviewing period close journals, ad-hoc journals, and cost allocation working.
- Ensure that the Company complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and closely works with RAMIS (System implemented by the Inland Revenue Department) to file VAT/SVAT, IT, and other ad hoc reports.
- Ensure development and maintenance of high-quality, timely, accurate, and complete reports and meet deadlines for Financial Reporting.
- Ensure regular payments are processed on time with perfect validity having justified with adequate supportiVe documents at the optimum utilization of credit period.
- Proceed employee expenses reimbursements and staff advances and approve in EMS with valid supporting documents.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.Sc. Degree in finance from a recognized University
- Professional qualification in CA/CIMA/ACCA
- Over 10 years of experience in the finance field handling similar responsibilities would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, teamwork, and attention to detail are a must