Infor Sri Lanka started operations in 2009 and has been growing ever since. We are currently home to 200+ employees, playing a vital role in the Infor cloud-based platform, collaborating with multiple teams to bring up the best of everything from everyone involved. As Infor Sri Lanka, our goal is to provide an innovative and perfect business platform to all our customers where they can gain the maximum output from their business worldwide. Our core strength is our people. We have made sure that each one of us is having a perfect work-life balance, and enjoying what we do here.
Responsibilities Of The Position Will Include
- Gather integration requirements from product owners, customers, and the market, producing documented functional requirements.
- Collaborate in the UX design of integration apps to harmonize terms among integrated systems.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, end-users, architects, software engineers, and quality assurance engineers to clarify requirements and facilitate a smooth delivery.
- Coordinate extensively with Development and Quality Assurance testing teams to ensure that product integrations meet design requirements, are delivered on time, and are of high quality.
- Provide training and other release materials to assist end-users to be familiarized with new features.
- Prioritize features in the backlog to be developed incrementally.
Experience And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or business-related field.
- 5-7 years of related professional experience.
- Experience in business case development, modeling techniques, and methods.
- Ability to draw out business requirements through interviews, phone calls, emails, existing systems, and existing documentation.
- Knowledgeable in technology experience with Enterprise software and SaaS.
- Working knowledge of messaging systems and standards (REST API, XML, and JSON).
- Demonstrate knowledge of the basic principles and standards relating to requirements documentation, UI Designs, Use Cases, UML diagrams, and Agile SDLC methodologies.
- System Architecture and Programming experience a plus.
- Experience in supply chain management, procurement, finance, or ERP is a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in the English language is a must.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Leadership and presentation skills
- Knowledge of XML and other integration technologies
- Attention to detail
- Positive, proactive attitude
- A quick learner
We provide very attractive remuneration which includes addressing the currency devaluation impact to US$.