Studio 21 and the Design Studio group are a name synonymous with the end-to-end sourcing of high-end ladies-wear for the UK and European high street retailers. We produce roughly 6 million sustainable garments annually with a headcount of circa 4,000 members across our five production plants, central warehouse, and head office based in Sri Lanka with our Sales & Marketing office operating in London.
As the Bookkeeper, you will be accountable to facilitate the smooth functioning of the Accounting Department by posting transactions, Maintain a general ledger and Prepare Financial Records
Our Requirements are…
• Fully qualified in AATor part qualified in CA, ACCA or CIMA
• A degree in Accountancy / Finance / Management from a recognized university would be added advantage
• 1-year experience in a similar capacity
• Thorough understanding of MS Office applications and good computer literacy
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a challenging and diverse working environment with clear talent pathways and opportunities to climb up the corporate ladder along with an attractive remuneration package.