Daniel Consultancy is a fast-growing outsourcing practice providing core accounting services to UK-based entities. We are looking for dynamic individuals who can be part of our successful team in Sri Lanka.
- Preparation of year-end financial statements for manager’s review
- Preparation of corporation tax and personal tax returns
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts on Excel, QuickBooks Online and Xeror
- Preparation and review of quarterly VAT returns for client approval
- Actively communicating with the client on retrieving necessary documents as needed and clarifying queries
- Ensure a smooth workflow, job deliveries, and meet tight deadlines
Who You Are?
- Qualified/Part qualified in ACCA, CIMA, or other professional qualifications
- 1-3 years experience working in accounting practice or similar experience
- Experience in UK-based accounting practice is an added advantage
- Highly organized individual with time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work according to UK workings hours and UK holidays
- Ability to work well in a team and individually and under pressure
- Solid IT skills along with the ability to pick up software quickly and effectively
At Daniel Consultancy, we offer an attractive remuneration package and other range of benefits such as annual bonus schemes and daily office drops transport service provided.
Monday to Friday, 1.00 PM to 10.00 PM during summer and 2.00 PM to 11.00 PM during winter. Flexible working hours for half a day working on the first and the last Saturday of the month.