With over 40 years of pioneering innovating and breakthroughs in safety and industrial hand-protection, Midas Safety is the No. 1 global private-label safety glove manufacturer in the world with manufacturing locations in Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh, we contribute to be the preferred choice as a reliable and credible OEM of industrial safety gloves for hundreds of global PRE safety brands. Visit www.midassafety.com for more information.
We are looking for a Trainee/Associate Consultant – Business Intelligence to create, manage and improve Midas Business Intelligence platform and to create analytic solutions in our digitalization journey that turns data into wisdom and ultimately enhance our business processes to help us make better business decisions.
• Translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Design, build and deploy Bl solutions on SAP landscape
• Maintain and support data analytics platforms
• Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
• Use data visualization techniques to present information
• Maintain the relationships with necessary stakeholders and coordinate whenever necessary
• Improve end-user knowledge and understanding of BI solutions and services offered by conducting training for our internal staff on a need basis
• BSc. in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology/Statistics or equivalent professional qualification
• Prior experience in SAP HANA modeling and developments is an added advantage
• Hands-on experience in MS Power Bl is an added advantage
• Understanding of SAP S/4 HANA is preferred
• Working knowledge in SAP Business Intelligence Platform is preferred
• One-year relevant experience is an added advantage