- Assisting marketing, promotional activities, digital marketing & branding
- Planning & follow up media/PR relations for events
- Coordinating with marketing, sales, agencies, suppliers
- Special requirement to handle multiple events at the same time
- Vendor coordination on merchandise/branding delivery
- Stock update for all brochures & general merchandise
- Assist in improving /replenishing all DE branding with key suppliers
- Continuously monitor DE marketing spend, marketing spends on Cx account Vs revenue & reporting to management
- Gathering sales/cx feedback for improved events, promotional activities for better cost /time efficiency
- Media monitoring of key clients, competitors, and business opportunities in the macro environments
- Assist in creating regular PR and web articles for DE sign-ups, etc
- Channeling new media, assisting in timely ATL campaigns
- Liaising with web, PR, media team & agencies for best visibility
- Fresh Graduate or final year undergraduate in Marketing or in a related field from a reputed State or Private University (UGC approved).
- CIM/SLIM is full or partly qualified.
- Proven skills in teamwork (sportsmen/sportswomen, or held leadership positions in extra-curricular activities – Rotaract, Gavel Club, Leo Club, AISEC, Toastmaster is preferred).
- Written and spoken skills in both Sinhala & English languages (Trilingual person preferred).
Note that the initial internship contract would be for a period of 6 months, and has the option to be extended up to 11 months depending on your availability and performance. You will also receive an allowance of Rs. 15,000/= per month during the internship period.