We are a well-established online education service provider in the UK, reaching out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques. We are in search of an enthusiastic, qualified, and well-experienced “Sales Specialist” for our branch located in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the recruitment of students
- Able to promote all the company’s products and services to a wide range of local/international students and deal with their inquiries accordingly
- Have strong market sensitivity and awareness and provide feedback to the Centre Manager and Marketing Manager to explore the market opportunity This would include developing new markets, networking with potential local businesses, identifying potential marketing officers, etc
- Visit students off-site for counseling and information sessions, distribute leaflets, taking part in off-site recruitment events such as education fairs, university interviews, open days, welcome parties, and other relevant recruitment events
- Be available for ad hoc and regular company training where necessary and be prepared to deliver information sessions at company meetings
- Knowledge and understanding of recruitment in the Higher Education sector
- A Degree or Professional Qualification in a related field is a must
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in a similar role
- Be able to demonstrate initiative to develop and improve services
- Having a network or customer base in the local/international student community would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to effectively plan, create and deliver strategies and plans to drive student conversion
- The ability to communicate in fluent English is a must
- Track record of meeting sales/marketing targets
- Experience in managing client requests and expectations
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task with competing demands
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, and we’ll offer all the support you need to succeed and make the role your own.
Salary: Salary is negotiable upon your experience and qualifications in the industry.