Tutopiya is a pioneer in quality online education and technology. Tutopiya provides its tutors and students with enriching tutoring and learning experiences on our evolving and unique platform.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic Customer Support Coordinator to join our Customer Experience Team. The ideal candidate will be the first point of contact between our clients and tutors.
- Frontline – Act as the intermediary who connects students/parents and tutors for all inquiries
- Operational – Responsible for keeping track of rescheduling classes and acting on the same as and when required
- Aftersales – Building sustainable relationships with customers through feedback monitoring, gathering results, promoting upcoming packages, gathering referrals and potential leads, etc.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Customer Support Manager.
- Flexibility to work on a roster
- Minimum 2 years of working experience at a call center or frontline customer handling role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- High level of computer literacy and adaptability
- Ability to build and sustain strong professional relationships
- Self-motivated and driven to work under pressure and meet given deadlines
- A team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- A relevant professional qualification would be an added advantage
An attractive remuneration package, learning and career development opportunities available for the right candidate together with Work from Home flexibility.