Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and the annual turnover is approximately LKR 76 Billion. Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified blue-chip conglomerates in the country and we have built strong, sustainable market-leading positions in a range of high-growth sectors including ICT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles, and Leisure.
- Manage the call center team in order to achieve the fullest customer satisfaction.
- To ensure the call center operations run smoothly with exceptional call quality and standards provided by the staff on their services rendered.
- To ensure that all calls are answered in a courteous and timely manner and directed to the relevant departments where necessary first-time resolutions are provided to the customers.
- Maintain and achieve a soft skill score of 85% overall for the call center agents.
- Provide feedback and training to agents to improve on areas highlighted by the Team Leaders or Compliance.
- Update and review sops on a quarterly basis for all entities concerned.
- Carry out Audits on the workflow process of the agents and ensure all agents are abiding by the implemented process.
- Build a sustainable relationship and trustworthiness among the call center employees in order to make sure their long-term retention.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by keeping productive records on call center operations for management decision-making.
- Should have a Diploma in Marketing/ IT/ Business Management from a recognized University or Institute.
- Minimum of 02 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Should possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
- Tamil language skills will be an added advantage.
- Should be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Age should be below 35 years.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal and analytical skills, a committed who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work on flexible working hours.
- Good leadership qualities and belief in a can-do attitude.
- Be able to work a 24×07 shift on a roster basis (Ability to work on night shifts & weekends).
- Accommodation will not be provided, you will require to find your own accommodation.
Candidates who are living in Nawala and Colombo suburbs are encouraged to apply.
Softlogic BPO Services (Pvt.) Ltd
No. 471/1, Cotta Rd, Sri Jayewardenepura Kotte, Nawala.
Website – www.softlogic.lk