We are looking for a: Training Coordinator
- Female candidates only
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Prior experience in a similar role or teaching adults is an added advantage
- Excellent communications skills in English and Sinhala
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good PR skills
- Observing and coordinating the training of MTIA students
- Monitoring MT IA student performance
- Monitoring and marking assessments including student logbooks
- Scheduling workshops as well as one-to-one training
- Engaging with students from various backgrounds and providing helpful feedback.
Visit training, and placement centers (preschools/daycares) to monitor and assess MITA students island-wide.
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 2:00pm
call us: 076 095 4623