- Assist in recruitment and on-boarding procedure.
- Prepare employment contracts, update employment records.
- Act as an Administrator of HRIS.
- Coordinate Training and Development sessions (Internal/ External).
- Handling the medical insurance scheme.
- Coordinate activities related to performance appraisals.
- Maintain the accuracy in attendance and leave records.
- Handling and facilitation of foreign visits (inbound and outbound) and foreign delegates.
- Administration of office premises and related outsourced services.
- Selected candidate will require to assist in all HR activities.
Personal Profile & Skills
- Possess a good educational background preferably in HRM (Degree in HRM / Qualified in PQHRM will be an advantage).
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge in the MS office Package (World, Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication skills across teams.
- Experience in talent acquisition, management and retention.
- Ability to document, build processes and follow-up effectively and efficiently.
The candidate should be residing proximity to Colombo.