Are you an energetic and dedicated teacher committed to getting the best out of your students?
Do you want to work in a high-achieving, progressive, international environment?
All applicants will:
• have excellent academic qualifications including a degree or a relevant qualification
• have experience teaching Mathematics, English, Art and General Knowledge in the English medium
• have a high level of written English
• be dedicated to preparing interesting and innovative lessons across a range of subjects
• be enthusiastic about their profession and keen to learn new teaching methods
• be a team player who is eager to be involved in all school activities
• be ready to start in April 2024
Applications including curriculum vitae, covering letter and the names and e-mail addresses of three non-related referees should be emailed to:
The Recruitment Co-ordinator, Elizabeth Moir Junior School, 100 Park Road, Colombo 5.
Email: [email protected] Telephone: 2585682 / 2589984