VitalHub Innovations Lab creates Block-chain, Mobile and Webbased solutions across the healthcare continuum.
Core Responsibilities & Duties
• Work with both onshore and offshore teams to design and develop applications in an agile environment.
• Work independently, yet under the guidance of the team lead, architects, BAs, and other stakeholders committed to quality and timely delivery.
• Be a strong advocate of coding standards and other software engineering best practices.
• Ensure software designs are conforming to scalability, performance, security, and optimization requirements in multiple environments.
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to troubleshoot and clearly define problems and provide recommendations.
Qualifications & Experience
• A university degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science
• 2+ years of experience designing and building solutions in a full stack environment
• Extensive, full-stack experience with web-based technologies and architectures such as RESTful APIs and microservices using Springboot and related open-source technologies.
• Working experience of at least one of the latest front-end technologies such as Angular or React.
• Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and relational databases such as MySQL with a Solid understanding of query language and query optimization.
• Familiar with DevOps Cl/CD tools such as Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, containers would be a plus.
• Solid understanding of design principles and patterns, coding practices.
• Ability to learn new programming languages such as NodeJS and incorporate them with existing microservices architecture would be an added advantage.