Join us to drive innovation for startups and enterprises
Villvay is a software engineering firm specializing in product development for clients worldwide. We constantly seek highly motivated people to help us transform new business ideas into successful, value-driven products. If you are highly enthusiastic about the future of technology, smart in problem-solving, and relentless in your pursuits, you are what we are looking for.
The right candidate will have exposure in assisting the QA team in assuring there are no gaps between the quality release and the expectation perceived by the end-user. Resolving issues, reviewing plans and schedules, mitigating risks, checking in quality phases whilst continuously seeking to improve through exploring new testing techniques and methodologies in the industry is a prerequisite for this role.
• Create and maintain test documents describing both the user and functional software requirements
• Review issues raised during manual testing to ensure they are ready for development
• Scope and when required perform limited exploratory testing to identify any software defects that may cause concern
• Ensure that all regression issues across the product being reviewed
• Create automated test scripts and associated data required to cover the tests
• Execute automated testing and review results to raise and escalate any software defects
• Support continuous integration by identifying needs, enhancing and improving current automated test coverage or automated tests
• 1 – 3 years experience in Quality Assurance
• Sound knowledge on QA process, tools, and techniques
• Experience in mobile testing(IOS/Android)
• Experience working with Agile Software Development methodologies
• Expertise in using automated testing tools such as Selenium, Jmeter, etc.
• Experience with and deep understanding of Git
• Experience in API testing(manual/automation)
• Experience in BDD / TDD / DDD would be an advantage
• Prior experience in JIRA bug tracking software will be advantageous
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Superior attention to detail and ability to work under minimum supervision
• Open to working with remote teams