Trainee Project Manager
• Developing new project plans in consultation with stakeholders, including clients and staff.
• Formulating a resource allocation strategy, and utilizing this to distribute work and finances.
• Monitoring staff performance to ensure excellence and adherence to specified deadlines.
• Evaluating each project’s effectiveness by consulting with clients, consumers, and staff.
• Reporting on each project’s utility upon the uptake of outputs.
• Consulting with the assigned Project Manager to seek guidance and input during the key phase of each project.
• 1+ years of work experience in Agile environment.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a related field.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• A solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
To apply, email your CV to: