To support the design, development and production of learning and teaching material and deliver across a range of modules at Master of Education Program. Ensure the efficient delivery of teaching programs in accordance with the institute’s strategy, policy and procedures.
- Teach as a member of a teaching team within an established programme of study.
- Teach in a variety of settings from small group tutorials to large lectures, ensuring content, methods of delivery and learning materials meet the defined learning objectives for individual teaching sessions.
- Set and mark assignments and set examination questions as well as assessing the work and progress of students by reference to defined criteria and provide constructive feedback to students.
- Seek ways of improving performance by reflecting on teaching design and delivery and obtaining and analysing feedback coordinating with academic department.
- Reflect on practice and the development of own teaching and learning skills.
- Manage own teaching, scholarly and administrative activities and supervise students’ fieldwork and trainings
- Plan own day-to day activity within the framework of the agreed programme and the policies
- Use teaching resources and facilities as appropriate in planning and managing own teaching tutorials.
- PhD in Education (Completed/ Reading)
- Master’s degree in Education, Early Childhood Education (ECE) or related field Child Development, Research methods in Education, Theories in Education, Mentoring and Coaching, Philosophical & Sociological Foundations of Education, Education Administration and Policy, Strategy and Resources in Education.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or related field Child Development or Education
- Age Between 30- 50 years
Employment Type: Contract Basis An attractive remuneration package above industrial rates and a host of other benefits await for the right candidate.