Ceylinco General Insurance is the undisputed market leader in insurance in Sri Lanka with an exceptional network of branches, a comprehensive range of innovative insurance solutions and a family of dedicated and dynamic people. We are continuously expanding to achieve even greater heights and this is your opportunity to be a part of our incredible success story.
SKILLS / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Strong analytical skills in terms of problem-solving
• Ability to work independently, and at late hours
• Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
• Web applications development
• Standalone applications development
• Handling existing application issues
• Knowledge of the insurance domain would be an added advantage
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Ideal candidate should be below 30 years of age
• A Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent qualification
• Minimum 1 year of Software development experience
• Excellent knowledge of PL/SQL
The selected candidates will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package along with annual bonuses, reimbursement of medical expenses, hospitalization insurance and other perks.
Qualified applicants meeting the required attributes are requested to send your resume, indicating the position applied, along with the contact details of 2 non-related referees to the e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 31st March 2023.
Manager – Human Resources
Ceylinco General Insurance Limited ,
5th Floor, Ceylinco House,
69, Janadhipathi Mawatha, Colombo 1.
Email: [email protected]