Join us to drive innovation for startups and enterprises
Villvay is a software engineering firm specializing in product development for clients around the world. We constantly seek highly motivated people to help us transform new business ideas into successful, value-driven products. If you are highly enthusiastic about the future of technology, smart in problem-solving, and relentless in your pursuits, you are what we are looking for.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Create and maintain test documents describing both the user and functional software requirements
• Assist team members by reviewing and improving test documentation.
• Produce and review automated test scripts and associated data required to cover the test documents
• Execute automated testing and review results to raise and escalate any software defects.
• Identify the impact on the test suite caused by new feature development and plan maintenance requirements
• Support continuous integration by identifying a need, enhancing, and improving current automated test coverage or automated tests
• Control manual tasks related to team feature development
• Review issues raised during manual testing to ensure they are ready for development.
• Assist with improving bug quality, scope, steps, expected behavior
• Scope and when required perform limited exploratory testing to identify any software defects that may cause concern
• Ensure that all regression issues across the product are reviewed and assigned.
• Assist in the planning and review of regression test cycles
• Assist with the assignment, prioritization, testing, and resolution of issues raised by customers
• 4 to 5 years experience in Quality Assurance
• Experience working with Agile Software Development methodologies
• Expertise using automated testing tools such as Selenium, Jmeter, etc
• Experience in BDD / TDD / DDD is an advantage
• Deep Understanding of software testing techniques and QA process
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Problem solving and Logical thinking
• Ability to work with deadlines to ensure milestones and delivery dates are met
• Experience with and deep understanding of Git
• Experience in API testing manual/automation)
• Hands-on experience in performance testing using Jmeter
• Hands-on experience in maintaining CI/CD workflow(Jenkins/CircleCI)
• Experience in training junior staff or knowledge sharing
• Strong knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies