S. A. Knowledge Services (SAKS) is the global outsourcing arm of St Anthony’s Group of Industries, specializing in Business Process Management and Knowledge Process Management Services in key areas of Finance & Accounting, Process Automation, Data Science & AI, Mobility and Customer Experience Services. We cater to a diverseportfolio of clients from the US, UK, Australia and Sri Lanka.
We are looking for detailed-oriented individuals who are passionate to categorize content and in contributing to the process of labelling data to make it usable for machine learning. You will be required to work with images and other types of material to assess their contents and attach tags appropriate to the content. The role will be for image data preparation and annotation for a computer vision application, including image selection, image classification, annotation and masking areas of interest.
- Successful completion of the G.C.E Ordinary Level Exam
- Educational background in IT or technical field would be an asset
- Possess good computer literacy and the ability to work online
- Candidates should have good knowledge on Data annotations and Automobiles industry.
- Candidates who are willing to work on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Knowledge and interest in digital images, photography, graphic design, or video editing would be a plus
- Passionate about data, efficiency, accuracy towards data annotation work
- Interested in learning about Al and computer vision
- Expertise in Vehicle Damage detection and underwriting is a Must.( Ideal for Agents in Motor Vehicle insurance Industry)
- Very good command of spoken English language to deal with foreign teams.
- Detail-oriented and quality-focused
- Should be capable to work in teams and should take individual ownership of deliverables
- Willingness to learn rapidly on the job
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks while paying constant close attention to detail