Richard Pieris Group is a highly market-driven technology-oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantation, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure the continuous growth of our business ventures. To support the expansion initiatives of the Company, we require the services of young, dynamic, and energetic individuals to join our team as ;
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience out of which 2 -3 years demonstrated experience in business process analysis is a related field
- Expert level m MySQL quire, Repottmg tool, and Project
- Experience must include managing Oracle and MySQL databases in UNIX, Linux, and Microsoft environments
- A degree or a professional qualification in an IT field recognized institution
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Design, maintain and ensure High Availability solutions including replication, clustering, etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional departments and end users to determine the best IT solution
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
- Coordinate with development and release management teams to schedule deployments.
- Seek to optimize overall system performance to existing database solutions; reduce costs and Improve efficiency.
An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and evolving group of companies await the right candidate.
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC,
310, High Level Road, Nawinna,