Prima Management Services (Private) Ltd is a subsidiary of the Singapore-based, multinational conglomerate, the Prima Group of Companies headquartered in Singapore. PMS provides a comprehensive range of centralized IT services to blue-chip companies both in Sri Lanka and overseas.
Due to expanding IT operations in Sri Lanka and the region the company seeks to recruit suitably qualified persons to join the Management Information System (MIS) Division.
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Business Information / Business Management or Computer Science.
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and prepare documentation.
- Priority will be given to fresh university graduates. Prior experience working in ERP will be an added advantage.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently in a high stressed environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate highly-developed service approach and service management skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills. Should be a good team player, having a practical perspective, a sense of priority, and good self-organizing skills.
- Contribute to ERP system and troubleshooting activities.
- Should be willing to travel overseas and locations in Sri Lanka at short notice for implementation and troubleshooting activities.
An attractive remuneration package with other benefits awaits the right candidate.
Manager HR & Administration
Prima Management Services (Pvt) Limited, No 50, Sri Jayawardenapura Mawatha, Rajagiriya.