Olanka Travels is a premier travel company operating a highly successful B2C business in Sri Lanka over the last nine years with a global presence in the UK, India, Australia, and China. Olanka team is currently expanding our global operations and we have opportunities for candidates who are passionate with a “can do” attitude to join our young energetic global team.
• GCE Advanced Level and qualified in IATA/UFTAA Foundation or Diploma in Airline Ticketing and Reservations
• Minimum of 2 years experience in handling airline ticketing
• preferably well trained in Amadeus GDS
• Ability to construct cost-effective Airfares
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent command of English Language
• Ability to work remotely with least supervision