Who we are
Muve is a UK-based law firm aspiring to become a Top 5 player in the f 2.5bn conveyancing industry.
Our Colombo office with over 1 30 staff is fundamental to our value proposition, along with the use of technology to ensure we deliver best-in-class service,
speed, and transparency to our customers.
Who we are looking for
The position will be responsible for developing high levels of call quality, communication, and language competencies across all departments at Muve via a
process of continuous monitoring, feedback sessions, and delivery of language training. The position requires collaboratively working with various stakeholders to deliver call coaching, Language and Email training interventions.
- Ensure all quality assurance and feedback activities, i.e. call monitoring, email reviews, and feedback are conducted accurately and on time to set KPIs.
- Ensure key learning interventions are carried out for all incoming requests by Quality team triggered by complaints.
- Track and update L&D QA databases and trackers to ensure data is collated and entered accurately to facilitate dashboard and reporting.
- Liaise with Department heads to ensure that identified personnel are released and deliver sessions as per agreed schedule in a timely basis.
- Provide weekly updates on progress of agents regarding their language and communication development to Learning & Development Manager.
- Develop, design, and deliver English language workshops on communication and writing for new hires and tenured associates.
- Develop teaching aids, manuals, procedures, written exercises, and visual presentations for workshops.
- Work proactively to determine opportunities for new training modules or to anticipate training needs based on business objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Essential to possess a Language/communication certification from a reputable institute
- At least 1 year of proven experience in delivering communication training
- Ability to successfully prioritize key deliverables and able to multitask
- Possesses a pleasing personality and able to relate to employees at all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail and excellent listening skills is a must
- Excellent grasp of the English Language with fluency in reading, writing, and speaking is a must
- Knowledge of mortgage servicing, property transactions, and property law will be advantageous but not compulsory
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills is a must
- Inquisitive, a problem—solver, possessing an analytical mind—set, with superior organization skills, and excellent follow—up skills required
- Responsive and flexible, open to change, with a positive can-do attitude required
- Ability to work to shift times. Current shift – 11.00 am to 7.30 pm (subject to operational requirements)