Our Client is an innovative, design-thinking software company that guarantees seamless digital experiences with maximum results. Backed by the best technical minds in the industry, and only the best cutting-edge technology, we strive to help our clients overcome their digital challenges and achieve their goals.
We are currently on the lookout for highly motivated, energetic individuals to become members of a dynamic organization.
• Getting involved in Architecture, Design, and Implementation along with the creation of detailed Software Design Specifications.
• Meeting expected quality and deadlines whilst adhering to industry best practices and guidelines.
• Taking the responsibility for the quality of the code produced by your/ team by performing a code review in each commit.
• Meets Information Architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Understands information requirements by studying organization mission, goals, and business drivers, as well as conferring with executives.
• Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing validation tests.
• Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
• Enhance organizational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, as well as exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• A degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
• 4+ years of experience in a similar capacity.
• Exposure to AGILE development methodologies.
• Exposure to TDD/ Unit Testing and thorough adherence to maintaining code quality.
• Thorough in design concepts – Object-Oriented Design, SOLID principles, ORM.
• Fluency in .Net application development, Core Java, Spring / SpringBoot, Hibernate.
• Experience in working with Cloud Environments like Azure, AWS, GCP.
• Experience in designing distributed systems for fault tolerance and dynamic scalability.
• An unquenchable thirst for continuous improvement, passion for quality, and close attention to detail.
• Architectural skills & practical experience in applying design principles.
• Ability to analyze large features and implement practical/scalable solutions.
• Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, messaging platforms like RabbitMQ.
• Experience in designing Microservices based systems with DDD. Familiarity with GIT, Jenkins, CICD, Docker, and Kubernetes.