With over 40 years of pioneering innovation and breakthroughs in safety and industrial hand-protection, Midas Safety is the No. 1 global private-label safety glove manufacturer in the world with manufacturing locations in Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh, we continue to be the preferred choice as a reliable and credible OEM of industrial safety gloves for hundreds of global PRE safety brands. Visit www.midassafety.com for more information.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PM/ PS.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identity, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of PM/PS and act as liaison with client for troubleshooting
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects and LOB (Line of Business) application support
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- BSc in Information Technology/ Information systems
- SAP Certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a full cycle implementation, in support projects, designing and configuring PM modules.
- Integration knowledge with CO, Fl and MM, SD, and PP.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.