Closing on: Nov 10, 2021
- Assist the management and organization of the CEO’s calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, traveling and daily activities.
- Obtain progress reports of Construction Sites, visit when necessary, monitor and follow-up the project with the guidance of the CEO.
- Process oral instructions provided by the CEO on actions required to be made. Take notes, follow up and act on the commissioned requests.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business.
- Provide support and solutions to Management in regards with business needs and the daily operations.
- Independently prepare meeting minutes, reports, memos, and sharing with the respective team members.
- Qualification in Engineering, Business analyst, or Management.
- Extremely detail-oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks and able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately with little direction.
- Excellent people skills and creative problem solving must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and travel to project sites.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude and demonstrate highest level of ethics. Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
- Good command of English with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).