Closing on: Nov 14, 2021
Our client who is into “Diversified Business”, is looking for talented “Technical Content Writers” to join their team immediately.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Proofreading and writing for Technical, Business, Marketing content is required.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Excellent communication/comprehension skills in both written & spoken English.
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with a pleasing personality and good interpersonal skills.
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.