Our client who is a reputed “Higher Education & Migration Consultancy” company is looking for an experienced “Senior Student Counsellor” to work in their Colombo office immediately!
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a young, professional, smart candidate who has the experience and passion for handling student higher education and migration consultancy services.
- Coordinate with the director of the company for all the important inquiries and correspondence
- Work closely with students, parents, and educators to improve student outcomes and help students succeed academically and socially
- Conduct individual counseling sessions and assist the student with the relevant program
- Process student applications and coordinate with the international colleges and universities
- Handling student’s files
- Update all the student inquiries and database logs
- Develop marketing and counseling strategies
- Manage social media accounts
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or degree in Business Management, Business Administration, HR Management, Marketing Management, or relevant customer care services qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar industry
- Experience handling multiple countries will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken & written English
- Excellent computer literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of social media presence and trends
- High levels of patience and compassion in dealing with students with a range of academic, emotional, social, and behavioral backgrounds.
- Professional appearance, self-confident, highly independent, assertive
- Team player with profound leadership and interpersonal skills