SALARY: Rs. 100,000
One of our prestigious Clients’ who is into “International Healthcare” is looking for an experienced “Senior Radiographer / X-Ray Technician” to work in their Colombo office immediately.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plans, supervises, monitors, and assigns work to X-Ray Technicians.
- Evaluates and monitors the X-Ray quality assurance programs.
- Implements standards and procedures for processing X-Ray Images.
- Arranges and monitors the periodic testing of all X-Ray Images and processing equipment with vendors and appropriate federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Maintains records of testing.
- Arranges for maintenance and repair of equipment; prepares reports with recommendations for the disposal of equipment.
- Performs x-ray as required by work assignment.
- Prepares monthly reports which indicate the type and number of x-rays taken.
- Confers with technical consultants on the development and implementation of radiology protocols and procedures.
- Participate in in-service training programs for technicians; develops forms, schedules, and patient and staff protocols.
- Resolves radiology service delivery problems.
- Procures supplies and equipment; checks completed records, reports, and other documents for accuracy, completeness, and proper processing; establishes and controls service delivery and time elements.
- Reviews and makes modifications of clerical procedures and processes to accomplish work goals; may access computer software to generate various outputs.
- Have a Clear Understanding of Clear images and their interpretation, Positioning in Xray.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in X-Ray, CT/MRI.
- Appropriate licensure.
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development.
- Experience in working with a team of Radiographers.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Knowledge of Radiation Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective people manager, communicator, and team-oriented individual.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
Must be willing to work in any of the following shifts,
Monday – Friday (Full), Saturday (Half), Sunday (Off)
09.00 AM – 06.00 PM
10.00 AM – 07.00 PM