Salary: Rs. 40,000 + 5000 (Allowance)
One of our prestigious Clients based in the USA is looking for competent “Document Review & QA Specialists” to handle back-office legislative services to work from Colombo.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review scanned documents.
- Find relevant information from documents based on training.
- Enter information with 100% accuracy in the client’s system.
- Challenge the status quo and find faster and more efficient ways of operating.
- Train & mentor new members of the team.
- Achieve production and quality targets consistently.
Qualification & Experience
- College graduate in any discipline. (An education in Law would be an advantage.)
- 0-3 years of experience as a Document Reviewer, Document Quality Assurance Controller, Legal Executive, Operations Executive or similar role.
- Some paralegal and/or a strong operations background is preferred.
- Excellent communication & comprehension skills in both written and spoken English is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous work ethic is a must.
- Working proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and familiarity with online CRM tools would be a plus.
- Good organization, coordination & time management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Analytical and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a team environment.
- Flexibility with shifts and ability to work overtime as needed.
* Working hours are based on the US time zones.
- Monday – Friday
- Shift Start: 6.00 PM – 8.00 PM
- Shift End: 3.00 AM – 5.00 AM
- Break: 1-Hour