One of our prestigious clients in Qatar is looking for a “Children Activities Staff (Female)” to join them immediately.
Salary: QAR 2000 – 2500 (Avg. Rs. 108,000 – 136,000)
- Plan and prepare activities for each month with the management. The activities could involve play, art, music, and dance.
- Conduct learning activities appropriate to the age groups of children in the center in order to develop an interest in and ability for creative expression.
- Deliver age-appropriate instructional strategies to achieve the center goals.
- Demonstrate and assist children to use different techniques in the activity suggested.
- Encourage children to express their own personalities and thoughts through play, art, music, and dance.
- Show children how to properly use materials, tools, and equipment.
- Monitor and maintain center toys, materials, tools, and equipment.
- Report to the management requirements for materials, equipment, and supplies.
- Ensure that center facilities are safe for children and report any potential safety hazards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in arts & crafts or music is preferred.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Maintain a professional appearance, attitude.
- Accommodation, Transport, Medical & Insurance.
Term & Conditions
- 02 Year Renewable Contract.
- Work Hours: 8 Hours a day. (6 Days a week)
* CV Collection Only. (Registration Free of Charge)
* Government Approved Charges Only.
Eastern Charisma Group of Company (Pvt) Ltd.
19, De Vos Avenue, Bamabalapitiya, Colombo 04.
(Near Sri Lankan Airlines cargo office in Duplication Road)