Our Client is a renowned international “Industrial Machinery & Parts Manufacturing” company and is looking for an experienced “Assistant to the Management” to join with their Sri Lankan office immediately.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Comprehensive administrative support to the General Manager of the company.
- Active calendar management for the General Manager by prioritizing and rescheduling arrangements in conflict, ensuring timely execution of all commitments.
- Support decision-making of the General Manager with accurate reporting and background research.
- Handle highly confidential information with tact and legislative expertise.
- High-level executive support to the Managerial Team by conducting research, reviewing/ preparing, and summarizing miscellaneous reports and documents.
- Participate as an adjunct member of the Managerial Team assisting with the coordination and follow-up of strategic activities.
- Perform and compile statistical data analysis at the operational level to develop recommendations and improvements as required by the management.
- Apply best practices to assess, develop, maintain and update company infrastructure documentation, SOPs & departmental policies.
- Develops an understanding of the company’s business operation processes.
Qualification & Experience
- Professional Qualification or Degree ideally in the field of Science, Management or Business Administration.
- Proven experience working in a similar role at a comparable level in an international company.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent computer literacy and good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications preferably with ERP-system knowledge. (e.g.: SAP)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Problem-solving attitude with an ability to multi-task.
- Professional appearance, self-confident, highly independent, assertive.
- Team player with profound leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Living within close traveling distance to Katunayake is preferred.