Closing on: Dec 11, 2021
Salary Rs. 40,000 – 60,000
Our client is looking for a competent “Assistant Manager – Human Resources” to join their team in Colombo immediately.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection process.
- Liaise with relevant departments and ensure the smooth execution of the employee onboarding process.
- Responsible in assisting the JD preparations, job mapping/planning.
- Improve work relationships and employee engagement.
- Organize seminars & trainings for company staff.
- Responsible to manage selective administrative functions and activities.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Business Management and/or a professional qualification in HRM.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Good knowledge in labour legislation.
- Excellent computer literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken & written English.
- Problem-solving attitude with an ability to multi-task.
- Professional appearance, self-confident, highly independent, assertive.
- Team player with profound leadership and interpersonal skills