- Fully responsible of the revenue growth of assigned solution stack, work as a product manager, and need to liaise with the overseas product principles.
- Strategic channel partner engagement to grow and drive new sales.
- Drive international solution sales
- RFQ & Tender response preparation and act as a single point of contact within a cross functional team
- Achieve annual sales target while managing the existing corporate clientele.
- Drive the entire sales process, including prospective, opportunity identification, introductory meetings. solution demonstration, customer Q&A, as well as negotiations and closing.
- Understand the customer business process & initiate appropriate Enterprise solutions.
- Consistently carry out market research to identify, drive & grow business opportunities.
- Participating and initiating marketing activities to position products and services.
- Collaborate with customers and prospects in-person to clearly identify & define their current business challenges related to achieving overall business objectives.
- Effectively coordinate with the Implementation teams for a successful deployment.
- Graduate from a recognized university in Management/lT or fully qualified in CIM/CIMA.
- Minimum of two years of experience in line with Enterprise IT solution sales.
- Ability to develop long standing relationships with local and international customers and deliver service excellence.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills in dealing with customers.
- Passion for IT solutions and continuous learning.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and basic Presentations skills
- Personal attributes, right attitude and analytical thought process, attention to detail, outcome focused and a team player.