LIMRA Holdings which has business interest in industries of ICT, mother, baby care & toys, and engineering is mandated to identify, invest, acquire and manage business venture profitably.
• Providing financial information to management by analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
• Leading finance operation team and prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Attending management meetings and implementing the recommendations made by Management
• Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; responsible for preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, reconciliations and other reports on time.
• Managing Cashflow efficiently. Finalizing Collection Target Scheduling payments, Facilities Management & coordinating with Financial institutions.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Complies with local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• University Degree in Accounting/ Finance
• Fully or Partly qualified in ICASL/ CIMA/ ACCA.
• Experience in ERP System and ability to work in a computerized environment
• At least minimum 05 years of working experience in accounting field & minimum 2 – 3 years working experience in similar capacity.
• A team player with high level of integrity, excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
LIMRA Holdings Limited If you are confident that you are the person we are looking for, please. forward your resume to [email protected] stating the position applied for in the subject line.