• At least 2 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
• Hands-on experience in an Inventory control system is a must.
• Having Full/ Part qualification in stores management from a recognized institution would be an added advantage.
• Should have sound knowledge in Stores Process.
• Welding related product knowledge is an added advantage.
• Possess good computer literacy and ability to work with MS office & Excel Sheet.
• Ability to perform duties with minimum supervision.
• Possess good personality, communications skills and be a good team player to handle staff work under your guidance.
• Should be able to work long hours when necessary.