Closing on: Dec 19, 2021
A well-reputed mobile telecommunication company is on the lookout for Analytics Translator
- Skilled at understanding the business needs of the organization and are data savvy enough to be able to talk tech and distill it to others in the organization in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Leads communication of analytics outputs with executives; acts as bridge between management & analytics specialists.
- Shares insights with business stakeholders and collects inputs to verify and iterate analytics results.
- Interpersonal/facilitation/collaboration skills as it relates to interpreting business objectives. Identifying where technical capabilities can enable those objectives and delivering accordingly.
- Quantitative background: Data Science, Engineering- Statistics- Mathematics.
- Familiarity with guiding/leading diverse teams across analytics- UX- and Agile domains.
- Support analytics design decisions by taking relevant inputs from business team.
- Defining clear plan for analytics team; supports analytics teams to validate assumptions- extract relevant insights and interpret models and outputs.
- Guides analytics team to develop right visualizations for presenting results.
- Degree in Business, Telecommunications and Quantitative modelling/Statistics.
- Qualified in CIMA/ACCA.
- Sound knowledge in analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge in Telecommunications industry & Mobile technologies.
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in analytics in a Telco industry would be added advantage.