IceHrm (https://icehrm.com) is a leading open-source human resource management system.
You should have:
- Very high-quality standards and absolute motivation to find the optimal approach independently
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written
- Independent and responsible working style – High willingness to learn and enjoyment of challenges
- Experience in Git
What we expect:
- Contributing to IceHrm open-source project
- Developing new features for IceHrm commercial platform
- Improving IceHrm Documentation
- Ability to meaningfully contribute to an open source project used by 1000’s of companies
- Lean how open-source community functions
- A solid training on developing enterprise-grade web applications
IceHrm started as an open source project in 2008 and evolved into a commercial HR platform. Currently IceHrm is managed by Glacies UG, a company based in Berlin, Germany.