The Job includes:
• Responsible to monitor all the technical literatures / Company Manuals for having their latest revisions & updates
• Responsible for maintaining of QSMS records and files at QA office
• Assist Quality System Manager and QA staff in managing Quality Assurance Programme
• Accompany and assist Aviation Authorities during company audits and Preparation of corrective actions reports
• Carry out audits as per the assigned IAP
• Responsible for writing, amendments and distribution of procedures and work instructions for the handling of the QMS.
• Assist in research and development to meet international advancement
The ideal candidate should have:
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) basic 147 Course or Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical/aviation or AME part 66 License or ATPUCPL holder.
• Lead Auditor’s Course in AS9100 Rev. D or aviation standard like IATA lead auditor course completion certificate.
• EASA Module 10 exam certificate is preferable
• Minimum 4-10 years of working experience in aviation quality systemin 145 AMO/CAMO/ATO/147 or AOC holder.
• Proficiency in MS-Excel
The ideal candidate can expect excellent accommodation facilities, air ticket per annum, excellent working environment, comprehensive Insurance, and opportunities for career advancement.
Interested candidates may submit their CV within 5 days of this advertisement to [email protected]
‘Only the short/fisted candidates will be notified