At Epic, we believe in hiring and nurturing home-grown talent Our strength is in the 300 employees who work together in teams to disrupt convention and drive innovation change. It is the Epic way of producing domain experts to deliver top-class solutions to customers. Are you ready to change the future with us?
- Solid exposure working with Angular is a must
- Good working knowledge of RESTful API developments
- Exposure to MS SQL server 2017 and oracle
- Knowledge in and .NET will be a plus
- A team player with good communication skills and a willingness to learn new technologies
- BSc in Software Engineer/Computer Science/Information Technology from a reputed university
- Minimum 02 years of work experience in front-end web development technologies using Angular