The job holders should serve visitors by greeting, welcoming visitors, and directing them appropriately; notify company personnel on visitors’ arrival; maintain security and telecommunications systems professionally.
Duties and responsibilities
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
• Announcing clients as necessary.
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
• Preparing meetings and training rooms.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
• Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
• Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
• Sorting and distributing mail.
• Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Coordinate office activities and maintain Employee Movement Register
• Maintain Stationary and inventory
Qualifications & Attributes
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar capacity
• Excellent “People” skills and telephone etiquette
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Computer literacy
Envoy Ortus (Pvt) Ltd, Level 6, East Tower,
World Trade Center, Colombo 01.