Do you want to be a positive force of change and make a difference in the world? Do you like challenges and enjoy working in a collaborative environment? Do you like to guide people to use best practices to achieve optimum results? If yes, this could be the perfect opportunity.
Ecologital prides itself in its ability to innovate, so there’ll be no shortage of opportunities to get involved in tech discussions and introduce new concepts. Driven by technology the company provides a supportive environment to help you grow your skills and excel at what you do.
The Senior Software Engineer role will form part of an existing team, and therefore this will need to be someone who has the technical know-how, can bring new ideas to the table, create robust architectures as well as deliver awesome (clean and reusable) code!
Qualification & Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification
• Experience in Version Control Systems (eg: GIT) and continuous integration Tools
• 1+ years experience in developing .NET 5 based applications
• You should have a sound understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Very good industrial experience working with C# and working experience in WPF would be a bonus
• Principles and best practices to write a quality application code that follows industry-standard project design.
• Use problem-solving skills and knowledge of the full development life cycle to complete projects on time and to budget
• 4+ years overall experience in object-oriented technologies developing quality software applications to aggressive time scales
• Experience in implementing web services (REST) and integration is desired
• Competitive Salary Schemes
• Flexi hours start early/ late
• Excellent opportunities for career growth
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the various disciplines is better for our customers, our business, and the entire team. We are inspired to make a difference through innovative solutions and are committed to integrity and excellence. Training will be provided and you will join a friendly team of professionals with deep experience in their field of work. We offer competitive salary packages and a genuine scope to progress through the organization.
This is a full-time role, and if selected you will work from our office in Colombo 5, Sri Lanka.