Qualifications & Experience
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
• 2+ years’ experience documenting software requirements, designs, and user / technical manuals
• Good experience in writing test cases
Responsibilities & Skills
- Analyze business engineering and data processing problems to improve computer systems and implement solutions
- Examine user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems and automation while reviewing, analyzing technical reports, manuals, periodicals, and other reference materials to develop programs to meet the needs
- Review existing computer systems to understand capabilities, scheduling, and workflow limitations make recommendations including upgrading to and purchasing new equipment or software packages
- Good command of English is a must
- Sound Knowledge in Quality Assurance (QA) would be an added benefit
- Previous experience in Coordinating projects would be an added advantage
- Should be able to document, develop and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards
- Consult with management to reach agreement on system operating principles and work with clients on information computation or processing needs to be addressed
At Ecologital we are really passionate about our customers. We are inspired to make a difference through innovative solutions and are committed to integrity and excellence. Training will be provided and you will join a friendly team of professionals. We offer above-market rate salary packages and a genuine scope to progress through the organization.
This is a full-time role, and if selected you will work from our office in Colombo 5, Sri Lanka.