Dialog Finance PLC is a subsidiary of Dialog Axiata PLC, Sri Lanka’s flagship telecommunications company. Our vision is to be the No.1 Fintech Company in Sri Lanka by reshaping the industry with a world-class breakthrough in financial technology. Today, Dialog Finance PLC is at the forefront of innovation by using cutting-edge technology and game-changing projects, to deliver accessible and affordable financial products to the people and businesses in Sri Lanka.
We are seeking passionate, result-oriented visionaries to drive the disruptions in the financial services industry and deliver unparalleled value to our customers.
- Verify the information provided by customers who create savings accounts through our digital platform
- Carry out audio and video calls with customers as part of the verification process
- Verify them in accordance with regulatory standards by performing digital verification searches, documenting and requesting supporting information where applicable
- Cross-reference and confirm customer documentation, using both internal and external references
- Identifying trends and unusual activity and reporting where appropriate
- Complete all CDD/ KYC checks in a timely and efficient manner Provide top quality internal and external customer service
• Successful completion of G.C.E Advanced Level
• Excellent communication skills in English (Verbal and Written) and the ability to read and speak Sinhala and Tamil is also required.
• Willingness to work on a Roster basis and outside normal working hours
• Experience dealing with customers and a fair knowledge of the finance industry is preferred
• Customer-centric and excellent relationship management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Candidates from Colombo and Colombo suburbs are encouraged to apply