Closing on: Dec 20, 2021
- Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital and traditional channels.
- Driving digital adoption by collaborating with different Business Units
- Find creative ways to drive acquisition, engage users, and retain customers.
- Analyze competitor strategies for digital adoption and deflection. Based on analysis, propose, and implement strategies to increase engagement.
- Maintaining a real-time check on customer feedback (VOC) regarding the usage of digital and self-help channels and optimize customer journey
- Validate and report campaign results at the end of each campaign/activity
- In depth analysis of past campaign performance, evaluate success factors and opportunities of improvement and amend future campaign strategies accordingly
- Provide analytics and performance reports with regard to all marketing campaigns and lead generation to be shared with relevant stakeholders
- Develop trilingual content to be displayed in all digital self-help channels
- Develop training content on campaigns launched for agents at Customer Interaction Center and Customer Experience Centers
- Monitor and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) for all digital channels
- Active contribution towards building a culture of innovation and digital transformation with cross functional teams and units
- Frequent visits to Customer Experience Centers, including Franchise, to ensure staff are promoting digital channels and reward them as and when required
- CIM or degree in Marketing/Advertising or closely related field
- 4-5 years of work experience in digital industry /online advertising or related field
- Knowledge in Branding, Digital Marketing, Physical Marketing, and Content Development
- Strong natural sense of design through both UX and visual design
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, planning, organizing & decision-making skills
- Excellent command of both written and oral communication in English
- Possess good interpersonal skills and willingness to learn
- Knowledge on Telecommunications domain and experience in Oracle/SQL/Tableau/MSSQL/DB environments would be an added advantage